1 c. (2 sticks) butter, plus more for pan
2 (12-oz.) bags marshmallows
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
10 c. Rice Krispies
2 c. white chocolate chips
1 tbsp. coconut oil
16 drops blue food coloring
24 shark gummies, for decorating
Small white edible sugar pearls, for decorating
Star sprinkles, for decorating
- Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with butter. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and salt and stir until completely melted. Continue cooking until marshmallows turn slightly golden, another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pour into pan and smooth top, being careful not to pack Rice Krispies into the pan too much. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice Rice Krispies into 12 rectangles and push one popsicle stick into each Rice Krispie treat.
- In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate with coconut oil and blue food coloring. Microwave in 20-second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Using a spoon, coat the top of one Rice Krispie treat with white chocolate mixture. Arrange shark gummies, sugar pearls, and stars on treat. Repeat with remaining treats.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.