- Dhal 100g
- Finely Chopped Cabbage 300g
- Scraped Coconut 1 Cup
- Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 1 Packet
- Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped Onion ½
- Chopped Garlic 2 Cloves
- Finely Sliced Green Chillies 2
- Pandan (Rampe) & Curry Leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Astra 30g
- Chilli Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Boil Dhal with Turmeric and Chilli Powder, keeping in mind not to mash the Dhal.
- Melt Astra in a separate pan. Now add Onion, Garlic, Green Chillies, Pandan and Curry Leaves. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add Cabbage and sauté while mixing.
- Now add Knorr Maldive Fish Powder and boiled Dhal. Mix well, season to taste and serve hot.
Cook with a lesser amount of fat to prevent sogginess in the Mallum